- Accelerated SSD Disk Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Up to 3 websites
- cPanel control Panel as Standard
- 100% Uptime SLA
- 1-Click WordPress Included
NameCheap Hosting costs less than a domain! Now, Get supercharged website hosting that can even host up to 3 websites. NameCheap is a popular hosting service including more powered storage. That offers better speed and reliability. NameCheap servers are PCI-Compliant and includes Magento, Prestashop and more for information Click the Link
Why Use NameCheap Hosting?
In the course of recent years, I’ve written various posts enthusiastically on Hosting Services.
I’ve secured some important notes on, If possible check them out too, Godaddy Hosting-A perfect guide to newbie bloggers and have given understanding of hidden SSD Hosting Technology stages.
If you’re one of them and currently using NameCheap hosting and you know what I am talking about.
You might need to consider few things before you get to take in more about the fundamental innovative foundation that NameCheap services are based on.
I urge you to read my previous posts, on Web Hosting. I have always thought of going for affordable along with best in class hosting services.
Thus, on the prospect, if you are an active user of different hosting providers and are thinking about Namecheap.
This post will provide you with a better understanding of the innovation that empowers you to gladly convey the services that NameCheap hosting provides you.
On this event, the present post isn’t about nostalgia!
The present post is to cover few amazing changes that NameCheap hosting bought today.
What we believe is the best hosting provider around far and away superior.
My own mantra of ‘better never stops’ especially seems to be valid!
Features of NameCheap Hosting
- Hosting low at domain cost- I strongly recommend you to NameCheap Hosting due to its pricing.
NameCheap is better and came with a definite approach to hosting infrastructure. They allow amazing server speeds (SSD mounted) and delivers around 99.9% up-times although they are more confident about it.
- Using Dell Server technology- Shared hosting has come up really high by using SSD and fully redundant power supply to a network that delivers high-speed SAN unparalleled up-times.
Talking about results almost 100% up-times throughout the month.
- Featured Cpanel- We all need Cpanel and that brings to full control over your blog or website through a featured Cpanel.
It almost includes everything. Connect with more than an account, Free SSL certificates for a period of one year. what else you need?
- Security measures- NameCheap servers are more secure than before.
They use highest possible standards using hardware and software firewalls so that you can work comfortably without much of thinking about security flaws.
- Better support- Who doesn’t want quality support?
We just love when someone helps us, keeping in mind NameCheap supports team works almost around a clock through live chats and Help-desk to assist your need on this Hosting Service.
- Get more with less price- When your website grows. You choose a larger hosting package and upgrade at the same.
Although, what about when you have utilize the same hosting package to take out more or expect a sudden spike in traffic?
Not a problem. with NameCheap hosting, you can now quickly and easily move to appropriate packages.
No matter how big or small is your website.
Think about a street and highway system. Your own particular extent of the highway may be free and open yet congestion in another piece of the system implies you can’t drive where you need when you need.
The internet isn’t excessively annoying and already.
They have issues with a 3rd party network – between the NameCheap hosting, arrange and a user’s ISP – could cause higher latency and poorer execution, regardless of the Namecheap network working fully functional.
Noction’s astute stage distinguishes these issues and sends activity issue hotspots in a considerably faster manner than the customary BGP approach does.
Noction is presently completely dynamic over the greater part of Namecheap’s systems in the Phoenix data centre covering all hosting products.
How good is the NameCheap Hosting
- SpamExperts! Appreciate a spam free inbox again with SpamExperts, now accessible to the majority of common hosting plans. Anybody obtaining a hosting service today has SpamExperts empowered naturally.
You can design this and deal with your against spam settings through the SpamExperts connect in cPanel.
Existing clients get SpamExperts as well and this can be installed through the SpamExperts area of cPanel.
- Quicker databases with MariaDB. MariaDB is the default database for all new facilitating information exchanges.
Made by the first authors of MySQL, who spun off MariaDB as new programming with the greater part of the elements of MySQL, however, expanded execution.
This offers a quicker, more dependable database stage for the majority of your scripts and applications.
- Pick your own PHP version. With our PHP selector, accessible over the whole server fleet, you can pick your favoured PHP version to suit any prerequisites/compatibility needs.
- Security changes. As per the security is concerned they don’t openly uncover specifics security enhancements.
However, I can share they have lately taken off changes to the application level. Security, and in addition more extensive DDoS threats.
Find a Conclusion
I trust NameCheap and discovered these changes as energizing. You can try NameCheap for sure it is made available to you at no extra charge to new and existing NameCheap hosting users.
Also, the diligent work doesn’t stop here.
I have just finished reviewing the NameCheap hosting and I found only one CON that is the renewal price is just not high and not that comprehensible by sprouting bloggers.
Although, I liked and suggest to go for hosting for the first year. By no means, one should allow taking NameCheap hosting for more than a year.
Unless you have funds for that. I have provided my own opinions on NameCheap hosting and this regard to bloggers just starting up and know nothing much about the blogging career.
In case you don’t seem to agree with me. I would suggest you to use the below comment box to let me know about your concern.
Thanks for reading the post! Happy blogging!