We put together a list of best budget gaming monitor of 2018 and in order to make your decision for an informed quick and easy makeover.
We tried to test, review and research and finally picked the one very best gaming monitor in India which come at most cost-effective along with most reliable monitors while leaving out most of the outdated and overpriced models.
Now, what you need to look out when buying a new best budget gaming monitor of year 2018.
I guess the right one would be panel type, screen resolution, response time speed and lastly, the refresh rate for all your gaming needs. Now, what to look for in a gaming monitor.
If you’re looking to replace the old monitor with a new one it means you deserve something better this time.
Having a look at these best LG Gaming monitors that offers crisp image quality, vibrant colors smooth performance and a stylish and modern design can be you’re at a very appealing price.
The following LG models are superb for all your gaming need. Perhaps, if you’re into watching movies, working it can come worthy for the price.
I know its difficult to buy a best budget gaming monitor in 2018 without seeking the help of an expert.
It’s okay I do have similar issues.
Looking at these Top 5 gaming monitor from LG would let you know about everything.
We know there are lots of G-Sync best budget gaming monitor that are quite fishy on pricing.
Looking at some Free Sync gaming monitor under 20,000 rupees can do the work with high frame rates, less tearing with smooth and fluid actions.
I do expect you to read Top 5 best budget gaming monitor for 2018.
These monitors have a great playing experience with one in budget screens. That’s why we have listed these top 5 gaming monitors under budget.
LG 24MP59G 24-inch IPS Screen Best Budget Gaming Monitor (Black)
The product looks awesome on a gaming monitor and the stand is like a pro gaming monitor. Height is not adjustable but it’s perfect.
The IPS screen looks so good to eyes and colors are so vibrant. There is literally very less chance to get a defective product so obviously, this is the best budget gaming monitor India for year 2018 just go for it.
The best part is that both of these best budget gaming monitor for year 2018 have 5ms response time, but LG has a bonus being an IPS display. The viewing angle is very good. It did not look faded when looking from the top down.
Gaming is smooth. There are many options for gaming. It may not be as fast as current TN monitors.
It’s one of the best among top 5 gaming monitors in India.
I feel the build quality and longevity of this monitor is good because its running heavily on our tests. This has made pretty clear that this one is among top 5 gaming monitors you can buy at this price segment.
As for now, We’re enjoying it.
This monitor does everything that it advertises. Within 20k, this was the only best budget gaming monitor for year 2018 that had all three things that I required at the same time:
- Free sync
- Display port. This monitor has one DP, 1 HDMI, and 1 VGA port. DP and HDMI ports both support free sync
- Refresh rate greater than 60 Hz. This monitor has a refresh rate of 75 Hz at 1920×1080 resolution. Which means its 25% smoother than
- The regular 60 Hz monitor. Okay, it is not 144Hz, but at this price point today, it is not available here in India.
It has an IPS screen with the colour production of sRGB > 99%. Colours are highly accurate and these best budget gaming monitor for year 2018 can be used for content creation.
Apart from everything you will find on the web, there is one point that I would like to highlight.
I am running games which are running at frame rates above 75 and guess what, this monitor does not produce screen tearing even if the frame rates jump to 120, which is awesome and something that I am not getting even when I am not using free sync right now.
The same game when used on all other full HD TV or another full HD monitor which feels like tearing in most situations.
LG 24MP88HV 24-inch Full HD IPS Monitor (White)
I had trust in LG best budget gaming monitor because I choose LG in most of my PC builds. LG is still good in monitors. This was a staright value for money in this purchase.
If you work on Laptop do set up a monitor and a wireless keyboard/mouse set. Ensure a good for your sitting posture and eyes.
This is one of the best investments I have ever made in a display. Now what to look for in a gaming monitor. Let’s see them in following section.
There are lots of reasons why I chose this display over any other display that is in its price range and some are even cheaper.
If you look closely you’ll come to know that this one is the best among top 5 gaming monitors under budget.
The color reproduction is great, the bezel-less display is a treat to watch (People can’t stop admiring my monitor) all in all it was a great investment.
- Colour and Contrast are mind-blowing. While comparing it with my laptop screen you can clearly see the difference between the color
- The display is almost bezel-less and you will love to do photo editing as well as video playback on it. I do a very little gaming but despite the refresh rate being 60Hz I didn’t notice any lag while the gaming.
- I have lots of gadgets that connects via HDMI and I also have a home theater system. The best part was that I was able to connect the monitor directly to sound system using the 3.5mm audio jack and I only have to connect HDMI cable for both audio and video.
- The traditional VGA cable allows you to connect your old PC with ease.
- I was amazed to download its windows software which allows the full monitor control right from the computer so that you won’t ever have to touch the hardware buttons of the monitor.
- It’s one of the best among top 5 gaming monitors in India.
There are many other things that I love about this display but the above listed are the major ones.
- Matte finish panel, no reflections
- Brightness is good
- Colors are excellent
- Also it has decent speakers which do the job
- Very thin bezel
- I love the combination of silver and black. Fits well on my desk, and there is no prominent LG branding anywhere, just a small logo at the right end of the stand
- Speakers are good but sound quality could have been better. But they do the job. I did not have to buy a new one.
I have heard complaints that the stand of the monitor is wobbly and not so sturdy but I don’t know why people are complaining about it.
Therefore, these are top 5 gaming monitors you can find under budget.
Because It’s not like you are going to use it in your car or train.
Once the gaming monitor is placed on the table or wall mounted it won’t matter if the stand is wobbly or not as long as you don’t touch it.
Anti-glare coating is a boon these days, see for yourself, there is an 18 W LED bulb glowing upfront of the monitor, still no issues, you won’t be distracted by your own image or projections due to upfront light.
What to look for in a gaming monitor
Things I like it :
- The screen is Crisp AF
- It has two HDMI port (You can switch it to another HDMI source button)
- Looks cool
- Thin Bezel.
Off all the monitors I have researched, found this one and had my eye on it for almost a year now.
Best gaming monitor in India having IPS with VESA mount capability. Recommended for all movie and game lovers.
LG 22MP68VQ 22″ Full HD IPS SLIM LCD MONITOR (55cm/22)
If you are looking for a great monitor, your search has ended. Without a doubt, it is the best budget gaming monitor. At this price point it’s one of t
It is also the best budget gaming monitor for year 2018 and useful in video editing, movie watching and Internet browsing under 10,000 Rupees.
And I will also try to explain, why it is better than its competitors, the Dell S2216H and HP 22ES, which are also best gaming monitor in India under 10,000.
LG makes some awesome products and they keep providing cutting-edge technology in its monitors. No wonder, we see them so much on YouTube and other websites.
Also comes with cable holder, which is a detachable plastic part, that comes separately with the best budget gaming monitor that attaches itself to the back of the stand, and manages cables, so that you cannot see cables from the front. It keeps things neat and managed.
- It is VESA mount compatible. Many budget gaming monitor India are not VESA mount compatible.
- Comes pre-calibrated. Not many do. You get a printed ‘color calibration factory report’ with a monitor inside the box. You don’t need to adjust anything by going into the menu if you don’t want.
- Not all IPS are good but this really is and shows a lot better image than TN panels.
- You see sharper image on 22-inch 1080p screen than 24 or 27 inches 1080p screen. As all three screens have a same number of pixels, the smaller size will have more pixel per inch than bigger screens.
If you like to have lots of features at a low price and still want the good quality product, this budget gaming monitor is for you.
Honestly, I am waiting to see the best gaming monitor in India will come to dethrone this one, as the best budget gaming monitor India of 2018.
I mean a best budget gaming monitor will be able to add more features than this one without increasing the price and still maintaining the quality.
As mentioned above, it is the only Free-sync gaming monitor India are available under Rs 10,000.
In short, Free-sync technology allows the monitor’s refresh rate to continuously adapt with respect to graphics card’s frame rate.
So, in an instance, if your graphics card was generating 48 frames per second, this best gaming monitor in India will adapt to show 48 frames per second. What to look for in a gaming monitor when spending lot of money to it. This one has some extra features that you might like.. Check them out.
All other monitors are fixed at 60 Hz or you can say that they are fixed to show 60 frames per second.
- Anti-glare IPS screen
- 75 Hz refresh rate
- Crisp image quality
- Black stabilizers, for adjusting screen’s gamma curve, which helps in seeing dark areas of games easily.
- Awesome Onscreen Control Software
- Best budget gaming monitor
- Bezels are not as thin as many says.
- Stand can only tilt, has no height adjustment or rotation. And also wobbles.
- Only one HDMI.
- Shows some IPS glow.
- Glossy plastic back and stand.
- Because of its popularity, it might not be available or sellers might increase their prices in future.
- No speakers
LG 25UM58 25-inch UltraWide- Best Best Budget Gaming Monitor
Screen looks amazing. Thin bezels, high-quality material and bright and dynamic display. RGB rating is 99% and it shows.
Perfect for graphic designing. And, one of the best among top 5 gaming monitors in budget.
Also, the finish is matte so barely any reflections.
Note before buying:
- The height will be smaller than regular 25-inch displays and 25 inches are measured diagonally.
- No automatic brightness adjustment.
- No Audio, just an audio jack which I never use.
Being the most affordable ultra wide display out there, it’s perfect if you’re on a budget.
LG offer some of the best budget gaming monitor of year 2018 (though no inbuilt speakers). The audio out is very good.
You will appreciate it’s beauty if you mount it on a table/wall stand.
When switched off, the bezel is thin. When switched on the bezel is thick (you know what I MEAN). HDMI and PSU cord length is good.
PSU plug is too big for UPS socket but manageable.
I would recommend this screen content creators such as graphic designers and video editors.
The screen space is really huge and works like a charm with Mac-book Pro retina 15.
I was initially worried it would pixelate but no it was sharp. Colours are top notch and the LG screen control app makes it very easy to use and control.
Will recommend for sure. Movies look very immersive in this as the 21:9 ratio cuts off the crop bars on top and lets you watch in wide aspect ratio.
But this doesn’t work in YouTube viewing. Also when I bought this at Amazon the price was 17k. Now the price slashed by 2k. Hope this helps.
Ultrawide screen is for you if you are into gaming/computer graphics/or even scan through lots of code or data files.
- Like the ultra-widescreen concept.
- Good for: Watching Movies, Reading and Viewing HD Photos.
- The extra width helps your browser to have more additional tabs.
- Really helpful for those people who are into Data analysis, Coding and Video Editing.
- The height of the monitor is shortened by few inches.
- The Menu button in the middle is a Joystick, which it needs to be handled with care.
- LG Could have given additional buttons on the screen, rather than giving a Joystick.
The IPS screen is a good thing if you are into computer graphics, the colors are pretty vibrant.
However, if you are a gamer and want to run games over 60fps frame rate, you need to look for another best budget gaming monitor of year 2018.
This is the best budget gaming Monitor in India … no no no this is THE BEAST !!!…… I don’t why people are saying this is a small monitor!
They don’t have brains to understand this beauty. This is 21: 9-inch is the best budget gaming monitor in India measuring 25 inches diagonally.
This looks so great and big. Games look amazing with the extra field of view.
All the new games support 21:9 aspect ratio and older games can be patched for it, try searching at WSGF forums.
This is the best budget gaming monitor in India is a must-have for all the Gamers!!! This is the future of Gaming for sure!!!
LG Gaming 27MP59G 27- Best Budget Gaming Monitor (Black)
This may not be a top of the line 144hz gaming monitor India, but for anyone, going from 24″ to 27″ (size matters?), and up to 75hz along with Freesync, it was a pretty large upgrade.
You hear about the text being blocks with a 27″ at 1080p, but it doesn’t bother anyone at all.
It being Free-sync capable is just a bonus, though that took anyone a bit to get working.
It wasn’t the monitor’s issue, more driver and settings. For a best budget gaming monitor, this is perfect.
Free-sync is well worth it, if you have an AMD video card, the 75hz refresh rate is nice, and can’t beat the price.
We have ordered a display port cable also, it is not included, but no big deal, We knew that going in.
Also, no dead pixels, and no bleeding at all, none.
Oh yeah, no ghosting either, maybe it isn’t a true 1ms panel, but a 5ms or whatever IPS panel at this price is more than good enough for most people. Highly recommended!
Thanks for reading our Top 5 best gaming monitors list
Hope now you know which one to buy for your Gaming needs
Any issues regarding these best budget gaming monitor of 2018 pin down your thoughts below